Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Huntington provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. Help is only a phone call away! Our office staff and technicians will guide you through the clean-up and restoration process step by step and answer any questions you may have along the way. Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. We understand the stress and worry that a fire or water damage can cause. Let the professionals at SERVPRO of Huntington help to ease your mind and know that we will make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (631) 423-1734
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Huntington arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.