Why SERVPRO Photo Gallery

Sealer Applied After Fire Damage

After a fire damage occurs, and the cleanup process is complete, a strong odor will remain if the affected materials are not sealed. A sealer, as seen in this photo, is applied after the structure has been thoroughly cleaned. It "seals" the surface and eliminates the possibility of future odor. You can trust SERVPRO of North Huntington with your home or business fire damage cleanup. Our highly trained and certified staff are always here to help! 

Soot Residue After a Fire

A small home fire can leave a layer of soot throughout your entire home. You should not try to clean this yourself. Using the wrong technique or products can actually cause more damage. Call the experts at SERVPRO of North Huntington to handle your fire damage needs from start to finish! We make it "Like it never even happened."

Water Heater Leak

A leak in the water heater was the cause of this water damage. Our crews quick response time and knowledge minimized the extent of the damage. The furniture was immediately set on blocks which allowed it to be saved. The wet drywall, insulation and carpet was removed and our drying process began immediately. 

Broken Pipe - Large Amount of Content Affected

A broken pipe left these homeowners upset and confused as to what to do next. They had reservations about their belongings being handled by others and were reluctant to allow our crew to help. However, once we began explaining exactly how we do things and what they could expect it eased their minds. We were able to sort all of the content and separate what should be discarded from what could be salvaged. The homeowners were pleased with our professional and gentle way of handling things.

Sewage Backup

The water from this sewage backup quickly spread from one room to the next in this home, affecting everything in its path. Our crew responded quickly and started the cleanup process immediately. Due to the source of this water damage, and the possibility of harmful bacteria and contaminants, the home was cleared of all affected content. The homeowner was pleased with our crews professionalism, expertise and attention to detail.

Gas Grill Caused House Fire

A combustion reaction to the homeowner's gas BBQ grill caused major fire damage to this home. The fire spread quickly and affected all areas of this home. Some areas were burned completely while others were covered in smoke and soot. Our highly trained team was able to help this family through the process of getting their home back to normal while minimizing the stress and worry that come with a loss like this. SERVPRO of North Huntington is always here to help! We make it "Like it never even happened."